Buy Physical Gold & Silver – your ultimate wealth protection
Our Wealth Preservation Principles:
- Gold/Silver must be directly owned by the account holder!
- Investors must have physical access to their Precious Metals!
- Gold/Silver must be stored outside the banking system!
- Storage must be in a politically stable country!
- Eliminate counterparty risk and accept No leverage!
- Buy allocated Gold & Silver bars at Bullion Bank prices.
- Sell Gold and Silver bars at Bullion Bank prices.
- Safe storage of Gold and Silver in ultra secure vaults.
- Ship and store Precious Metals that investors already own.
- Manage all account holder requirements with integrity.
GoldSwitzerland offers unique safety by enabling investors to purchase and store physical gold/silver bars in private non-bank bullion vaults in Zurich with personal access to their precious metals. Read more…
Matterhorn Asset Management and its precious metals division GoldSwitzerland are part of the biggest independent asset management group in Switzerland, the Aquila Group. Read more…
There are many ways to invest in (physical) gold but most of them don’t fulfil our strict criteria of gold ownership based on the most stringent wealth preservation principles. Read more…
“I am more concerned about the return of my money, than the return on my money.”
Gold and Silver investments from CHF 250,000
Gold is real money
Gold has been money for 5,000 years. No paper currency has survived throughout history. Gold has maintained its purchasing power whilst government deficits and money printing has consistently destroyed the value of paper money.
With most Sovereign States as well as the entire global banking system under severe financial stress, wealth preservation today is absolutely crucial. This is why gold should be an important part of any portfolio. For institutional investors this could involve allocating 5-15% of assets into gold as insurance and for private investors 25-50% should prove an excellent asset protection investment. GoldSwitzerland’s physical Gold & Silver hard asset investment programme is open to: Institutional Investors, Private Individuals, Hedge Funds, Family Offices, Companies, Trusts and Pension Funds.