Buy and store Gold Bullion (Accounts and Payments in CHF,USD,EUR,GBP,CAD or AUD)
including coins and will assist with transport from anywhere in the world.
Terms: Allocated and Segregated.
Purchasing: When buying Gold Bullion for clients, the Gold will invariably remain in storage as unleveraged savings deposits. The type of bars we buy for clients are the most widely traded bullion bars; 100gr with 999.9 purity, the 1 kilo bars with 999.9 purity and the (approximate) 400oz London Good Delivery (LGD) bars with a purity of between 99.5% and 99.9% Gold.
Gold Bars & Coins (always at inter-dealer market price; see our pricing page)
Investments up to 5 million
Dimensions: 45mm x 28mm x 4.5mm
Investments up to 10 million
Dimensions: 80mm x 40mm x 18mm
Example: 1 oz American Gold Eagle
Buy Gold Coins: minimum 100oz orders (always priced at prime inter-dealer market price).
Buy GOLD – procedure to buy Physical Gold bars and coins
The process of buying gold or silver through GoldSwitzerland is simple but there are a few formalities which need to be completed in order to comply with Swiss law and Money Laundering regulations.
- Apply for an account (accounts can be opened within 2 business days)
- Transfer investment funds and provide purchase instruction via secure member platform
- We buy your Gold (highest grade bars only) at interbank market price immediately upon receipt of funds
Pricing & Conditions for buying Gold.
- You receive confirmations and reporting in one of the following preferred currencies:
USDollar, Swiss Franc, Euro, Sterling, Canadian Dollar and Australian Dollar
- Your Gold bars are immediately transferred to your own account at the Bullion vault in Zurich
- You receive the original Certificate of Ownership (Warehouse Receipt) for your Gold bars.
Selling Physical Gold – Transfer
- Sell – We will sell your gold holdings for you as soon as we receive your instructions. The client must always authorize the vault to release the Gold.
Pricing & Conditions for selling Gold.
- Transfer – We will organise security transport of Gold & Silver bars and coins you already own from anywhere in the world; from a bank, from a bullion vault, from Comex or from the Perth Mint.