GoldSwitzerland offers unique and ultimate safety by enabling investors to purchase and store gold & silver bars within bullion vaults in Zurich with total control over and personal access to their precious metals.
- When you buy gold from GoldSwitzerland you receive the highest quality of gold (999.9 or 99.99% purity for 1 kilo and 100gr bars). 400oz bars are London Good Delivery.
- Your gold is stored outside the banking system, outside of the Eurozone or a USDollar zone, allocated and segregated in your name.
- One of the locations is within the compound of and underneath Zurich Airport at Rhenus Valuables. Rhenus Valuables is part of Rhenus Logistics, a leading logistics service provider in Europe. The company was founded in 1913 and is privately owned. Matterhorn Asset Management is a long-standing & trusted partner of the Rhenus Valuables facility.
- The other specialized vault location is for UHNW individuals and sovereign wealth funds. This location is entirely self supporting for electricity, oxygen and water supply.
- You own actual physical gold bars which are registered in your name, not an allocated fraction of a gold bar as with with other companies.
- The gold is insured by a major international insurance company.
- You are issued a signed Certificate of Ownership / Warehouse Receipt with the specific weights and serial numbers of your gold bars.
- You (or a representative authorised by you) can inspect your gold, normally during office hours, by appointment. As this requires assistance from security staff a small fee will be charged by the vault for this service.
- You can collect your gold from the vaults if you so wish.
- In case of a disruption in the financial system, you have gold which is safely stored and which you can readily access yourself.
Matterhorn Asset Management and its gold division GoldSwitzerland are part of the biggest independent asset management group in Switzerland, the Aquila Group with over Swiss Francs 5 billion under management. Read more…
There are many ways to invest in gold but most of them don’t fulfil our strict criteria of gold ownership based on the most stringent wealth preservation principles. Read more…