Minimum investment approx 200 oz gold
or equivalent in silver or combination gold/silver
Investors directly benefit from Matterhorn's competitive wholesale Interbank buying prices for physical Gold based on a minimum trading quantity of approximately 30 troy oz for a single transaction.
TRANSACTION PRICING / SERVICE FEES - Gold & Silver Bullion
Client purchase price is:
Spot price plus 0.65% for 100gram and 1 kilo bars.
Spot price plus 0.30% for 400 oz bars.
Client Sale price margin is:
Spot minus 0.50% and 0.20% resp.
Client purchase price varies from:
Spot plus 2.50% for 1000 oz bars to
Spot plus 4,00% for 1 kilo bars.
Larger quantities can attract better terms.
Selling silver is Spot minus 1.50-2.20% or at best.
Our trading premiums represent the difference between the actual paper loco London price and the cost price of physical metal delivery (bonded warehouse handling, refinery, transport, insurance).
MAM general services overview
Close MAM services overview
- All stored metals are allocated and physically segregated in name of client
- Clients have full title (= total control and private access) to their stored metals
- We Ship and Store all types of precious metals already owned by the client
- Minimum account opening value is 200oz of gold or the equivalent value in other metals.
The minimum per vault location is 100 troy oz
- Gold can be purchased in 100gram(3.215oz), 1 kilo(32.148oz) and 400oz (variable weight) bars
- Silver and other precious metals can only be traded and stored in Zurich, Switzerland
- Executions and reporting in CHF, USD, EUR, GBP, CAD or AUD
- The fees are payable in advance. The first period is 6 months, thereafter the fee is payable every three months in advance
- High security storage cost of the precious metals
- Insurance of the precious metals at market value
- All administrative matters in connection with the buying and storage of the precious metals
- Membership of MAM's 100% secure communication platform
- Early warning alerts and reports on the world economy and precious metals
- Secure on-line (24/7) reporting and monthly valuations of investor’s holdings
- Private consultation relating to your investment
Vault handling charges
An additional small charge is applied every time the vault position changes. This includes customs clearance, handling, moving into or out of the bonded/domestic warehouse and issuing a new Certificate of Ownership or Warehouse Receipt:
|Initial transaction value||Gold||Silver|
|under CHF 650,000||CHF 400||CHF 700|
|CHF 650,000 and over||CHF 600||CHF 1,000|
|Subsequent vault movements||CHF 300-500||CHF 300-600|
VAT (Value Added Tax)
There is No VAT payable on physical Silver as long as it is stored in the duty free zone at Zurich airport. Only when investors import the silver from the vaults into a European country, VAT is payable at the VAT rate of that country.
Swiss residents pay VAT at the local rate and only on service fees.
Matterhorn Asset Management charges an annual service fee for its full confidential and secure service package including the unencumbered and insured storage of your assets in Switzerland's best protected private precious metals vaults.
Please contact us for more information.
COMPLIANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
The process for buying/transferring/storing Precious Metals through GoldSwitzerland is simple but there are a few formalities which need to be completed.
View the administrative process...
Close administrative process
- Apply for an account (provide personal information and documents securely)
- Transfer investment funds and provide purchase instructions via secure member platform
- We buy your Gold (highest grade bars only) at interbank market prices immediately upon receipt of funds or for wholesale amounts upon special instruction.
- You can choose to receive confirmations and reporting in one of the following preferred currencies:
USDollar, Swiss Franc, Euro, Sterling, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar, Swedish Kroner, Norwegian Kroner and Danish Kroner
- MAM can accept and transfer currency payments in US dollars, Swiss Francs, Euro, Sterling, Canadian dollars and Australian dollars. Incoming current account payments that originate from another currency are best transferred in US dollars
- Your Gold bars are immediately transferred to your own account at the Bullion vault in Zurich
- You receive a detailed Certificate of Ownership (Warehouse Receipt) for your precious metals.
- You may view all your transactions and stock valuation 24/7 via the private section of our database using your secure user login with two factor authentication.
- All business communication, if possible for the client, will take place on our secure collaboration platform.
Selling Precious Metals - Transfer
- Sell - We will sell (part of) your stock for you at market as soon as you issue an online release instruction via our secure Portal.
- Transfer - MAM can organise security transport of any type of Precious Metals you already own from anywhere in the world; from a bank, from a bullion vault, from Comex or from the Perth Mint.
Dimensions: 47mm x 24mm x 5mm
Dimensions: 45mm x 28mm x 4.5mm
1kilo Gold=32.148oz (99,99)
Dimensions: 80mm x 40mm x 18mm
Dimensions: 200 x 80mm x 45mm
Buy SILVER – Minimum investment 12,000 oz
or ‘equivalent in gold/combination with gold’
Transaction size is subject to physical silver availability. Investors benefit from GoldSwitzerland’s competitive wholesale interbank buying prices for physical Silver based on a minimum quantity of approximately 6,000 troy oz.
For all Silver investments MAM recommends the purchase of the high liquidity 1,000oz London Good Delivery Silver Bullion bars (approximately 30 kilogram).
Stack of 5 kilo numbered Silver bars
1 kilo silver bar by Umicore
15 kilo Silver bar by Umicore
Matterhorn-GoldSwitzerland does not normally trade silver coins for clients as the process for secure storage is very tedious and relatively expensive, however clients seeking a minimum of USD50,000 in Silver coins in addition to their regular stock can be serviced at the best available and current interdealer market terms.