MATTERHORN ASSET MANAGEMENT - GoldSwitzerland
Buy GOLD - Minimum investment 200 oz
or 'equivalent in silver/combination with silver'
Investors benefit from Matterhorn's competitive wholesale Interbank buying prices for physical Gold based on a minimum trading quantity of approximately 30 troy oz.
Buy SILVER - Minimum investment 12,000 oz
or 'equivalent in gold/combination with gold'
For all Silver investments MAM recommends the purchase of 1,000oz London Good Delivery Silver Bullion bars (approximately 30 kilogram).
close Silver Bars
1 kilo silver bar by Umicore
15 kilo Silver bar by Umicore
close Silver Coins
Matterhorn / GoldSwitzerland does not normally trade silver coins for clients as the process for secure storage is very tedious, however clients seeking a minimum of USD50,000 in Silver coins can be serviced at the best current interdealer market terms.
SERVICE FEES / TRANSACTION PRICING
- All stored metals are allocated and physically segregated in name of client
- Clients have total control over and private access to their stored metals
- Shipping and Storage of all precious metals already owned by the client
- Minimum account opening value is 200oz of gold or the equivalent value in other metals. The minimum per vault location is 100 troy oz
- Gold can be purchased in 100gram(3.215oz), 1 kilo(32.148oz) and 400oz (variable weight) bars
- Silver and other precious metals can only be traded and stored in Zurich, Switzerland
- Executions and reporting in CHF, USD, EUR, GBP, CAD or AUD
- The fees are payable in advance. The first period is 6 months, thereafter the fee is payable every three months in advance
- High security storage cost of the precious metals
- Insurance of the precious metals at market value
- All administrative matters in connection with the buying and storage of the precious metals
- Membership of MAM's 100% secure communication platform
- Early warning alerts and reports on the world economy and precious metals
- Secure on-line (24/7) reporting and monthly valuations of investor’s holdings
- Private consultation relating to your investment
Vault handling charges
An additional small charge is applied every time the vault position changes. This includes customs clearance, handling, moving into or out of the bonded/domestic warehouse and issuing a new Certificate of Ownership or Warehouse Receipt:
|Initial transaction value||Gold||Silver|
|under CHF 650,000||CHF 400||CHF 700|
|CHF 650,000 and over||CHF 600||CHF 1,000|
|Subsequent vault movements||CHF 300-500||CHF 300-600|
VAT (Value Added Tax)
Gold Bars & Coins: Priced at prime inter-dealer market level plus refinery and transport margin only. Matterhorn can offer all Swiss refined bars with 99.99% purity, 400oz London Good Delivery bars and the most actively sought after gold coins.
Silver Bars & Coins: Priced at prime inter-dealer market level plus refinery and transport margin only. Best value pricing for the 1,000oz bars (London Good Delivery) with variable weight. 1kg, 5kg, 10kg and 15 kg Silver bars on request.
Note: Silver pricing 2017
COMPLIANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
Overview from Account Application to Purchase or Transfer of PM
The process for buying/transferring/storing Precious Metals through GoldSwitzerland is simple but there are a few formalities which need to be completed in order to comply with Swiss law and Anti Money Laundering regulations. This may require a statement of proof that the value allocated for storage and purchase of precious metals are declared for tax purposes if so required by law in your country of citizenship and/or residency.
more About the administrative process...
close About the administrative process
- Apply for an account (provide personal information and documents securely. this process can be finished in a matter of days.)
- Transfer investment funds and provide purchase instructions via secure member platform
- We buy your Gold (highest grade bars only) at interbank market prices immediately upon receipt of funds or for wholesale amounts upon special instruction.
- You can choose to receive confirmations and reporting in one of the following preferred currencies: USDollar, Swiss Franc, Euro, Sterling, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar, Swedish Kroner, Norwegian Kroner and Danish Kroner
- MAM can accept and transfer currency payments in US dollars, Swiss Francs, Euro, Sterling, Canadian dollars and Australian dollars. Incoming current account payments that originate from another currency are best transferred in US dollars
- Your Gold bars are immediately transferred to your own account at the Bullion vault in Zurich
- You receive the original Certificate of Ownership (Warehouse Receipt) for your Gold bars.
- You may view your transactions and stock valuation 24/7 via your private section of our database using secure login.
- All business communication, if possible for the client, will take place on our secure collaboration platform.
Selling Precious Metals - Transfer
- Sell - We will sell (part of) your stock for you as soon as the vault receives your release instruction. A release instruction is easy and can be given online via our secure portal release form.
- Transfer - MAM can organise secure transport of any type of Precious Metals you already own from anywhere in the world; from a bank, from a bullion vault, from Comex or from the Perth Mint.