In this interview, Egon and Max discuss the imminent turn of markets based on technicals. The Dow – Gold ratio has now turned down and will crash 95% according to Egon. That takes the ratio back to a 1 to 1 level where it was in 1980 when the Dow was 850 and gold was $850 per ounce. So we will now see a crash in stocks and a surge in gold.
Other topics covered:
- Stock market investing has been an easy game for decades but that time is now over
- Warren Buffet sits on $128 billion cash. Egon suggests to give him a call to buy gold. Otherwise his cash will be worthless in a few years
- With less than 0.5% of world financial assets in gold, the upside potential is massive
- Major gold buying by Eastern central banks, including Russia and Turkey
- ETFs not buying physical gold
Egon von Greyerz
Founder and Managing Partner
Matterhorn Asset Management
Phone: +41 44 213 62 45
Matterhorn Asset Management’s global client base strategically stores an important part of their wealth in Switzerland in physical gold and silver outside the banking system. Matterhorn Asset Management is pleased to deliver a unique and exceptional service to our highly esteemed wealth preservation clientele in over 70 countries.
Articles may be republished if full credits are given with a link to GoldSwitzerland.com.