In this interview, Egon and Max discuss the imminent turn of markets based on technicals. The Dow – Gold ratio has now turned down and will crash 95% according to Egon. That takes the ratio back to a 1 to 1 level where it was in 1980 when the Dow was 850 and gold was $850 per ounce. So we will now see a crash in stocks and a surge in gold.
Other topics covered:
- Stock market investing has been an easy game for decades but that time is now over
- Warren Buffet sits on $128 billion cash. Egon suggests to give him a call to buy gold. Otherwise his cash will be worthless in a few years
- With less than 0.5% of world financial assets in gold, the upside potential is massive
- Major gold buying by Eastern central banks, including Russia and Turkey
- ETFs not buying physical gold