Egon von Greyerz on the Keiser Report
In Part 2 of this interview, Max and Egon cover:
- The turn of the long term interest cycle and rates going to double figures
- China and Japan to sell their US Treasuries
- Bank of England blocking the Venezuelan gold
- The importance of holding gold outside the financial system
- European banks blocking transfer of client funds and gold
In Part 1 published Dec 5th, Max and Egon discuss the biggest hedge fund and currency speculator in the world – the Swiss National Bank as well as gold flowing out of Western Central banks and how the gold price is underwritten by National Banks.