Egon von Greyerz on the Keiser Report
In Part 2 of this interview, Max and Egon cover:
- The turn of the long term interest cycle and rates going to double figures
- China and Japan to sell their US Treasuries
- Bank of England blocking the Venezuelan gold
- The importance of holding gold outside the financial system
- European banks blocking transfer of client funds and gold
In Part 1 published Dec 5th, Max and Egon discuss the biggest hedge fund and currency speculator in the world – the Swiss National Bank as well as gold flowing out of Western Central banks and how the gold price is underwritten by National Banks.
Egon von Greyerz
Founder and Managing Partner
Matterhorn Asset Management
Phone: +41 44 213 62 45
Matterhorn Asset Management’s global client base strategically stores an important part of their wealth in Switzerland in physical gold and silver outside the banking system. Matterhorn Asset Management is pleased to deliver a unique and exceptional service to our highly esteemed wealth preservation clientele in over 70 countries.
Articles may be republished if full credits are given with a link to GoldSwitzerland.com.