KWN weekly – April 21, 2014 Greyerz: “Eric, this is a good time for contemplation. As we have discussed many times, the risks in the world are greater than ever today. So I decided to look up a couple of definitions of the word ‘risk.’ The first one is: Risk is a situation involving exposure […]Continue reading...
CONTACT / REGISTER
to become a client
- FOLLOW SWISS PENSION FUND – BUY GOLD – “DON’T WORRY BE HAPPY”
- ITALY, HYPERINFLATION AND GOLD
- GOLD - THE ONLY MONEY THAT CAN’T BE DEBASED
- WILL POVERTY, DISEASE AND WAR LEAD TO 3 BILLION FEWER PEOPLE?
- THE MOST INGENIOUS INVENTION IN THE HISTORY OF FINANCE