Fake money has created a totally uneven playing field for most ordinary people. Money used to represent a medium of exchange that would facilitate bartering. Instead of exchanging goods or services, people would receive a piece of paper that was equal to the value of their goods or services. This was initially an honest system when for each service or goods offered there was only one bank note issued. Eventually the banker started to cheat and issued a lot more money/paper than the counter value produced in kind.Continue reading...
CONTACT / REGISTER
to become a client
- FOLLOW SWISS PENSION FUND – BUY GOLD – “DON’T WORRY BE HAPPY”
- ITALY, HYPERINFLATION AND GOLD
- GOLD - THE ONLY MONEY THAT CAN’T BE DEBASED
- WILL POVERTY, DISEASE AND WAR LEAD TO 3 BILLION FEWER PEOPLE?
- THE MOST INGENIOUS INVENTION IN THE HISTORY OF FINANCE