WHY MATTERHORN ASSET MANAGEMENT - GoldSwitzerland (click to open the comparison)
Wealth preservation principles and services compared:
|MAM-GoldSwitzerland||Bank account/vault||Gold ETF||Mint||Partial Gold ownership|
|Clients have immediate and complete control over their Gold/Silver bars and coins.|
|Clients receive a non-transferable warehouse receipt in their name issued by the vault.|
|Counterparty risk eliminated|
|Gold/Silver stored outside the banking system|
|Offers option to Trade and Store without any USA links or subsidiaries|
|Allocated & Segregated Gold/Silver bars in your name with your unique serial numbers|
|Inspect your physical Gold anytime at the vault|
|Immediately collect your personal Gold/Silver|
|Storage without initial purchase is possible|
|Lowest cost entry-exit|
|Swiss regulated group|
The table above shows how Matterhorn Asset Management (MAM) - GoldSwitzerland compares with other examples of precious metals investment facilitators. MAM scores 100% on strict wealth preservation principles/services and has become the primary choice for many investors.
Matterhorn's Wealth Preservation Principles ensure unrivalled benefit and protection for investors
Gold is the ultimate form of wealth preservation. Throughout history gold is the only currency that has survived in its original form. All paper money systems in history have been printed away until the money becomes worthless.
Virtually Risk Free
GoldSwitzerland has created a system which surpasses virtually any other method and offers wealth preservation at the highest level.
- When you buy gold from GoldSwitzerland you receive the highest quality of gold (999.9 or 99.99% purity for 1 kilo and 100gr bars). 400oz bars are London Good Delivery.
- Your gold is stored outside the banking system, outside of the Eurozone or a USDollar zone, allocated and segregated in your name.
- One of the locations is within the compound of and underneath Zurich Airport.
- The other specialized vault location is for UHNW individuals and sovereign wealth funds. This location is entirely self supporting for electricity, oxygen and water supply.
- You own actual physical gold bars which are registered in your name, not an allocated fraction of a gold bar as with many other companies.
- The gold is insured by a major international insurance company.
- You are issued a signed Certificate of Ownership / Warehouse Receipt with the specific weights and serial numbers of your gold bars.
- You (or a representative authorised by you) can inspect your gold, normally during office hours, by appointment. As this requires assistance from security staff a small fee will be charged by the vault for this service.
- You can collect your gold from the vaults if you so wish.
- In case of a disruption in the financial system, you have gold which is safely stored and which you can readily access yourself.
The big 4 Swiss refiners handle 65% of the world gold production every year. This offers our clients a higher degree of liquidity for both buying and selling precious metals. Several important historic facts have led to the creation of one of the most stable and low inflation economies and countries in the world and where its citizens have had the democratic right to govern the Cantons and the Swiss Confederation to this date. As one of the first industrialised countries in Europe, Switzerland, due to its unique and secure alpine location, has become one of the major hubs in Europe and for the entire world during the past 100 years.
Swiss nationals and foreigners doing business in Switzerland still enjoy the highest level of privacy, unless charged with a criminal offense. This is unlikely to change any time soon. If anything, this definitely applies to Matterhorn's Swiss, European and Overseas clients storing valuables outside the banking system with the independent private vault operators in our Swiss network.
The client lists of MAM/GoldSwitzerland and the vault companies are totally confidential and no one outside these entities has access to investors' details.
Neither MAM nor the vault companies are required to report investors' precious metals to any authority in any country.
Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA)
Matterhorn Asset Management is a member of The Swiss Association of Asset Managers (SAAM) and governed by the Anti-Money Laundering Act. SAAM is a Self Regulated Organisation that is supervised by FINMA.
The Swiss Association of Asset Managers is the leading industry association of independent asset managers in Switzerland.
PwC, Zurich - Compliance
Walser & Partner AG, Zurich - Company accounts